Terms and Conditions
YOU AGREE THAT BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES.
4. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing the Site or using the Services, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Services and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit, or otherwise distribute any information or content (collectively, “Content”) in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, trade secret, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property”). You agree to abide by laws regarding ownership and use of Intellectual Property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights.
6. Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. Company has in place certain legally mandated procedures regarding allegations of copyright infringement occurring on the Site. Company has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate suspension and/or termination of any user of the Site who is found to have infringed on the rights of Company or of a third party, or otherwise violated any intellectual property laws or regulations. Company’s policy is to investigate any such allegations brought to its attention. If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that your rights or the rights of a third party have been violated and you want Company to delete, edit, or disable the material in question, you must provide Company with all of the following information:
6.1 A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
6.2 Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
6.3 Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to locate the material;
6.4 Information reasonably sufficient to permit Company to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
6.5 A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6.6 A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of any exclusive right that is allegedly infringed. For this notification to be effective, you must provide it to Company’s designated agent at:
Fireline Network Solutions, Incorporated
6464 Sunset Boulevard, Suite 720
Hollywood, California 90028
Phone: (323) 465-6772
Fax: (323) 465-6774
8. LIMITED LIABILITY. COMPANY’S LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY OF THOSE DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES PROVIDED TO YOU BY COMPANY. THIS LIMITATION SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARISE OUT OF BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY OR FORM OF ACTION.
10. Prohibited Uses. Company imposes certain restrictions on your permissible use of the Site and the Services. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Site or Services, including, without limitation, (i) accessing content or data not intended for you; attempting to circumvent the user authentication or security of any host, network, or account; or using or distributing tools or devices designed or used for compromising security, such as password guessing programs, decoders, password gatherers, unauthorized keystroke loggers, analyzers, cracking tools, packet sniffers, encryption circumvention devices, or Trojan Horse programs; (ii) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Services, the Site, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iii) restricting, inhibiting, disrupting, interfering with, or otherwise causing a performance or service degradation to any user, host, server, network, node or service, without regard to intent, purpose, or knowledge, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus or other malicious program to the Site or Services, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing;” (iv) collecting e-mail addresses, screen names, or other identifiers of others (without their prior consent), “spidering,” “harvesting,” or participating in the use of software (including “spyware”) designed to facilitate this activity; (v) using the Site or Services to send unsolicited e-mail, including, without limitation, promotions or advertisements for products or services; (vi) forging or falsifying any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or in any posting using the Services; or (vii) attempting to modify, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human-perceivable form any of the code used by Company in providing the Site or Services. Any violation of system or network security may subject you to civil and/or criminal liability.
12. Company’s Proprietary Rights. All contents of the Site, including the text, graphics, logos, icons, screens and configurations, software, trademarks, and trade dress (collectively, “Company Content”), is the property of Company or its licensors and is protected by U.S. and international intellectual property laws. You do not acquire any ownership rights in or to Company Content by using, printing, downloading or copying any Company Content or using this Site. Any use of Company Content or this Site other than for the express services provided, including, but not limited to, copying, reproducing, modifying, distributing, transmitting, replicating or public exhibition is strictly prohibited.
13. Limited License. Company hereby grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code for the Site and Services on a single computer; provided, however that you shall not (and shall not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any rights in the software for the Site and Services. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data-gathering and extraction tools. This Site or any portion of it may not be reproduced, copied, sold, resold, used, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of Company.
15. Termination. Company reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate your use of the Services and/or the Site at any time without notice.
19. Disclaimer of Endorsement. Reference herein to any products, services, processes, hypertext links to third parties or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply its endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Company. Product and service information is the sole responsibility of each individual vendor. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site and to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of each and every website that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other websites.